[hylafax-users] fax reception transfering between two modems

Hello

I have installed Hylafax V4.2.1 on a Debian Sarge with kernel 2.6.8
I have plugged on the serial 1 (ttyS0) a Robotics modem and on the serial 2
(ttyS1) a Hayes modem
both are well configured : I can send and receive fax

# faxstat
password:
Modem ttyS0 (88279282): Running and idle
Modem ttyS1 (88279284): Running and idle

I use FaxDispatch to seperate the reception from ttyS0 and ttyS1

# cat /etc/hylafax/FaxDispatch
case "$DEVICE" in
 ttyS0) FILETYPE=pdf;SENDTO=group1@xxxxxxxxxxxx;;
 ttyS1) FILETYPE=pdf;SENDTO=group2@xxxxxxxxxxxx;;
esac

the two modem lines are managed in an ALCATEL 4400 OmniPCX Enterprise as two
analog lines.

The problem, really annoying for me, did not happens immediatly, but two days
after the installation :

- when I try to send a fax with an external fax machine to the 88279282 it is
the 88279284 that answers and receives the fax
- when I try to send a fax with an external fax machine to the 88279284 it is
the 88279282 that answers and receives the fax

anyone already face this kind of issue ?

Best regards

Philippe