[hylafax-users] Rerouting hylafax failure messages

Hylafax 4.1.2 on sun solaris 5.9.

When sending a fax, we use the "-f" parameter to email the user
if the fax failed to send.

/usr/local/bin/sendfax \
    -f user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \
    .... etc

Sendmail gets the message and tries to forward it to the email address.
But what happens when the email address is invalid or simply can't send
it. It fails but then the email message has the return path as
<fax@hostname>, in our case the return path is fax@sun450. Notice its
not a fully qualified domain name. Since it doesn't have a fully
qualified domain name, our spam filter can't forward the failed fax
message to fax@sun450.

Is there any where in the hylafax configuration where I can specify
the return path for failed messages so that I can include the fully
qualified domain name?

I checked the old sendfax man page and it notes the sendfax.conf
file and the configure parameter of MailAddr. I noticed that when I last
built hylafax 4.1.2 that while hfaxd.conf and hyla.conf are created,
sendfax.conf is not. Is it possible to create the sendfax.conf file and
override the email address of fax@xxxxxxxxxx above to something more usable?

Kind regards,
David Davidson
Wright Printing.