[hylafax-users] Batch Mode

Hi there,

while testing once I submitted several faxes with the same destination
to the hylafax server. They got queued as expected but after a certain
period got added into batches. Since I've no clue about batch mode and
this behaviour seems to have strange interaction with my capi4hylafax
wrapper script I'd like to know more about it.
Could someone give me a hint about what batch mode exactly is about or
point me to some good documentation.

thanks

Moritz