[hylafax-users] hardware requirements ?

Hello List,

I have a question for those of you weho are experienced with hylafax in
strong traffic environments.

I am running hylafax with an Eicon Diva Server PRI card having 30
channels (modems) through capi4hylafax. Also the machine will do some
conversions (tif2pdf and pdf2gif) for all incoming faxes.

Assuming a throughput of 3000 pages (faxes) per hour (which should be
the peak of what the eicon card is capable to handle), what would be the
system hardware requirement regarding CPU and Memory ?

At the moment the machine has a Pentium 4 2.4 G with 512 MB RAM. But it
is still in test environment and I wonder if I need to upgrade the
hardware before going productive ?

any experiences ?

thanks

Moritz