Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax error: 530 login incorrect

Yes i know. I typed it in as 10.7.0.0/16 :)

I even tried to change my fax server IP to 10.7.101.X to match with the clients IP range but still it wont work. I'm still getting error 530.

Could it be anything other than hosts.hfaxd thats causing the error?

Thanks.

Max Mothwurf <hylafaxuser@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2006 07:40 schrieb ja raju:

> I tried that too, still no luck. It's still giving me error 530. Anything
> else i could try?

Try again without the final period - was a typo from my side. Sorry

> Should this not look like
> 10.7.0.0./16

10.7.0.0/16