Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] License for Hylafax

* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060203 19:16]:

> There are two: libfaxserver and libfaxutil. These are used by the
> various HylaFAX processes, but I've never heard of anyone linking
> against them independently.

I would *strongly* recommend against anyone trying to link against
them.  HylaFAX really doesn't use them as shared libraries to be linked
against, but more like a means to try and share code and reduce binary
size.

HylaFAX makes *no* effort to to keep any API compatibility, never-mind
ABI compatibility.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103