[hylafax-users] Hylafax + Eicon PRI card stability / volume question

Good afternoon everyone..

I am currently looking for a fax server for our company here, and I would like to avoid commercial solutions if possible...so I stumbled upon Hylafax, which looks great..

My fax server will be plugged on a PRI with 7 to 10 channels available. I saw on the compatibility list that only the EICON card is compatible for PRIs..
However, I have had really bad feedback on Eicon cards from one of my sysadmin friends...it was an analog board though..

So I am wondering, basically, how stable is Hylafax coupled with an Eicon PRI card?
And what kind of volume will it be able to handle ? We receive approximately 2000 faxes a day and send out maybe a thousand..

Thanks for your time

--
Guillaume Ross
Network Administrator