[hylafax-users] Upgraded to 4.2.5.2 and Blocked By Concurrent Problem

Hi,

I recently upgrade to Hylafax 4.2.5.2 on RH9 with an rpm.

One problem:  I have users who do a fair amount of successive faxing to the same number which causes the "Blocked By Concurrent Calls" state.  Previously, hylafax would re-queue these, but will not now.  There's no "time to send" in the job info for these blocked jobs.

With 4.2.5.2, hylafax does not seem to requeue them unless I restart the service.

Tips?  Pointers?

Many thanks,
Robert

--