[hylafax-users] Hylafax + Cups + Samba on RedHat Enterprise

I am trying to install a FAX spool on the Linux server so everyone can send a fax via the PRINT command.

In my previous setup, you would add "Fax-Nr: 1-444-555-6666" to any document and PRINT to the Hylafax printer (a Postcript printer file pointing to the Linux box) and it would fax to that number.

This utility was using the LPR spool on my previous linux box which has now been replaced with CUPS in RH Enterprise.

I can not find any documentation to install such a feature on a Linux with CUPS.

The link below (found in the archives) has been dead for some time now...
http://www.purpel3.com/sambafax/debug_4m.php
(discussed in http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-09/msg00411.php)

--

                   (o_   Truly yours,