From: Joe Konecny <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ali Hamed <alihamed_tux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Can I send incoming email to specify fax No.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:03:38 -0500

Ali Hamed wrote:
I need to send my incoming email to fax No. using Hylafax server .. It's avaliable ?! if yes It's add-on modules doing it or bulti-in feauter in Fax server.

Best Regards;
Ali Hamed

Procmail would work.

So if I send this message to you at alihamed_tux@xxxxxxxxxxx you want it forwarded to your fax machine?
If so then like I said, procmail. If there are no attachments it's easy. (If there's an attachment other than
a pdf. tiff, or ps then it's tricky.) Save the body/attachments to a temp file/directory then use a recipe to call sendfax
and fax the temp files.