[hylafax-users] TIFF ASPECT RATIO PROBLEM

Hi!

I've installed the 4.2.2 version of the server over a Fedora Core 4. When I receive a fax from a "fax machine" or when I send from a fax client in "normal mode", the generated TIFF lose the aspect ratio of the original send, otherwise I see the full document in a 50% of the page. When I send in "fine mode" the received tiff is right.
I read about the command fax2tiff, when fax is incoming. Reading the fax2tiff command manual, talk about the '-s' option to double the scanlines. My questions are:

* Is this problem normal?
* How can I solve my problem?
* I'm looking the server config files (and a snippet of source code), trying to find when the server call to the "fax2tiff" command, but I can´t find out. Call the server to this command?