Re: [hylafax-users] AIX - Remote Modem Connectivity

DK wrote:

Looking to get remote modem connectivity to AIX servers? Do you know if I can use a networked terminal server, connect the modems to 2 ports on the terminal server, and then be able to 'mount' those modems from AIX servers?

I can't answer your questions specific to how you would do it with AIX, but to answer the underlying question of whether or not remote modems work with HylaFAX, the answer is yes, they do.