Re: [hylafax-users] multiport modem and user based grouping

This patch is incompatible with 4.2.1 which comes with FreeBSD ports tree.
There is just one file that needs to be adjusted to use this patch
faxQueueApp.c++ . Other files applies without problem but on this file
patching is not succesful since there are no relevant lines..

--
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net