[hylafax-users] Eicon Diva 4BRI and Hylafax

Hi everybody,

I've been stuck with a strange problem.

I have good experience in setting up faxservers with AVM cards to distribute incoming faxes between e-mail users depending on incoming MSN numbers. Please ask me ;-)
But now I have the same task to do with Eicon Diva 4BRI card (up to 8 simultaneous fax calls, appr. 20 MSN numbers arranged in a hunt group for incoming fax calls, faxserver must accept a call on any free B-channel, detect MSN number and call  /var/spool/hylafax/faxrcvd  passing the appropriate parameters to it).

I have tried to set it up this way:
1. divas4linux_EICON-105.541-1.i386 - the native card driver from eicon (src pack);
2. capi4k-utils-2005-07-18 - CAPI utilities, libcapi20;
3. hylafax-4.2.3 - what else? :)
4. capi4hylafax-01.03.00 - AVM patch for hylafax;
5. Linux kernel 2.6.14.3.

The problem is, that c2faxrecv doesn't accept any incoming call, capifaxrcvd (from CAPI utils) works, but it can listen to one MSN only, and only one channel at a time can be occupied...
I use Slackware 10.2, tried it under CentOS 4.2 as well, same thing.

If I use Divatty.ko driver from eicon, all 8 channels work great, native hylafax faxgetty program also works on any channel, but in this case I can only distribute incoming faxes based on channel they have come from (ttyds1-ttyds8 in case of diva server), but I need to distribute them based on incoming MSN...

Please, anybody, who experienced the same problem or can present a working solution for my case, respond.

Best regards,
Andy

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions