[hylafax-users] Faxadduser segmentation fault

Title: Faxadduser segmentation fault

Hi,

I've already posted this problem before here: http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-02/msg00017.php

Since then I have installed several versions, either as RPM or compiled from source, always on RHEL, first RHEL3 now RHEL4. The last one I've installed is ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/binary/linux/redhat/RPMS/x86_64/hylafax-4.2.3-1fc3.x86_64.rpm (yes, this is the correct one since we are ona x86_64 architecture) :)

No matter what, I always get a segmentation fault.

# faxadduser -a adminpw -p userpw -u 795 newuser
Segmentation fault
# faxadduser -a adminpw -p userpw newuser
Segmentation fault
# faxadduser -a adminpw newuser
Segmentation fault
# faxadduser -p userpw newuser
Segmentation fault

Can anyone reproduce this problem on a RHEL 4 with v. 4.2.3? Please let me know whether it works on your side or not, and state what OS you are using and on what architecture.

Thanks a lot in advance

Mit freundlichen Grüssen - kind regards - Meilleures salutations - Vriendelijke groeten

Erich Iseli

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions