[hylafax-users] faxstat -s shows state of T

I have never seen this before.  I have like 20-30 faxes that seem to me to be stuck in the T state.  I do not know this for sure.  However, I have never seen faxes in the T state ever.  When I checked yesterday I saw them.  I read the manual and it looked to me like they would just go away.  Today they are still there.  Any ideas?

Peter Halliday

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions