[hylafax-users] Salsafax ghostscript error

I'm wondering what I stumbled upon. I recently had to reinstall Salsafax and discovered that it was not compatible with ghostscript (gs-gpl 8.01-5). Perhaps updating hylafax to 4.2.1 also upgraded ghostscript.

When I run a Salsafax test: blah | ./salsafax.pl

I get this error: GPL Ghostscript 8.01: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

Do I need to  revert to a previous verion of ghostscript and Hylafax?

Mark

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions