[hylafax-users] MainPine & Hylafax Problem with hunt group update

Here are results from minicom:

CASE 1 --- Using port tyS11 for the single working phone line.

Dial in:
Call in from my cell phone.  This is what I saw on the minicom
console:

RING
RING
RING
RING
It showed only the RING but not thing else.   If I get out of
minicom and call it again from my cell phone the modem will
pick it up.  What am I doing wrong the minicom doesn show
anything except the RING.

Dial out:
Call my cell from from minicom console with the following syntax
ATDT 17349994026

My cell phone ring and it work.

CASE 2  ----

   Using port ttyS7 for the hunt non-working phone line.

Dial in:
Call in from my cell phone.  This is what I saw on the minicom
console:

RING
RING
RING
RING
It showed only the RING but not thing else.   If I get out of
minicom and call it again from my cell phone the modem will
pick it up.  What am I doing wrong the minicom doesn show
anything except the RING.

Dial out:
Call my cell from from minicom console with the following syntax
ATDT 17349994026

My cell phone ring and it work.

Thank, Tom