From: Kite Lau [mailto:kitelau@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 October 2005 14:01
To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] how to setup/drive more than one same PCImodem
together?

在 2005-10-27四的 12:23 +0100,support写道:

(http://www.linmodems.org/).

> Obviously, I'm going to suggest that you purchase a full hardware
> multiport modem for this type of application..... but then I am a little
biased !

> Regards
>
> ANDREW RINALDI
> Mainpine Support Manager
> USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
> andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your sharing of information which is very helpful.

Since the budget is tight, I might not be able to buy a mutiport modem.

Driver from linuxant.net seems promising if the driver performs in fairly
stable mode. If I buy a license from them, the modem will work in full
speed, right?

I also consider to buy several modems made of different chipset so that I
can setup the device nodes with different drivers. Do you think this is
feasible?

Thanks and Regards,

Kite