[hylafax-users] Printing multiple page fax

Hi,

I have a problem receiving multiple page faxes. If my
printer is on while I receive a multiple page fax they
get printed correctly. If the printer is off and I try
later to print the fax (tiff2ps -a fax0000xxx.tif |
lpr only the first page gets printed (faxstat -r shows
3 pages received) Any ideas what is going wrong? (I'm
running the latest version of hylafax on fc3 with an
USRobotics Sportster 28.8 FaxModem)

Thanks a lot.