[hylafax-users] pdf2fax - problem with ghostscript

Hi,

While converting pdf file, my ghostscript command in pdf2fax failed with the fillowing error
message.

Warning: Fonts with Subtype = /TrueType should be embedded.
 But TimesNewRomanPSMT is not embedded.
bin/pdf2fax: line 185: 13017 Segmentation fault -q -sDEVICE= -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER=true -sPAPERSIZE=
-dBATCH -r\x -sOutputFile=

However I found that I can still run the gs command in X and able to view the pdf file although
ghostscript will report the following warning:

$ /usr/local/bin/gs doc1314.pdf
AFPL Ghostscript 8.51 (2005-04-18)
Copyright (C) 2005 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Processing pages 1 through 12.
Page 1
   **** Warning: Fonts with Subtype = /TrueType should be embedded.
                 But TimesNewRomanPSMT is not embedded.
Substituting font Times-Roman for TimesNewRomanPSMT.
924301 1557152 262377 3 done.
>>showpage, press <return> to continue<<

How can I configure so that the gs command in pdf2fax does not seg-fault but continue with the
conversion despite the warning?

Thanks.
/khoo