[hylafax-users] Having problem with Faxmail

I've been reading for more information on the process that allows faxmail to use external utils to process didfferent MIME types?

"MIME processing is fairly simple and (currently) somewhat constrained. faxmail has builtin support for the following MIME parts: text/plain, multipart/mixed, multipart/digest, message/rfc822, application/postscript, and application/x-faxmail-prolog. Parts can also be processed through external processing scripts that faxmail looks for in a ``MIME converters'' directory hierarchy. External scripts may override builtin processing or supplement the builtin support. For each MIME body part with type T and subtype S faxmail checks first for an executable script named T/S in the converter hierarchy. If a script exists then it is run and the result is appended to the output PostScript document."

I assume this means to directory structure by the name of "<app root>/converter/text/html", where html is the name of a script. I cant seem to get this to work. The hylafax gateway is using redhat 8.0 on the intel platform. Does anyone have any suggestions or corrections ???

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions