[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Best way to set proper permissions?

Thanks for the information but unfortunately it is not working.

I appended this line to /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config

RecvFileMode:           0644

Then I restarted the hylafax processes. The permissions of new fax images

are still 0600!

Do I need to set anything else?

Thanks

Cem