[hylafax-users] sendfax w/PDF shrinks page

I've searched the FAQ and the list archives, but could not find anything. I'm trying to send pdf files using sendfax. When the fax is received the page is shrunk. I've had a similar problem in windows with the same pdf files. Since the pdf contains the page margins, I have to set 'Page Scaling' from 'Fit to Paper' to 'None' to keep the page full size. How can I stop automatic page resizing in the automatic pdf conversion in hylafax?

thanks,
James