Re: [hylafax-users] Can I change recived fax uucp to other client?

On 7/29/05, caesar <raseac23@xxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
> When i recive a fax it's default saved with uucp permissions.
> If somenone would open the fax, he can't do it because of this permissions.
> I would like tjat Hylafax save the fax with on other user, group..
>
> How can I do it? :)
>
> caesar

IMHO the hylafax server runs as uucp. When you had set up your modem
there was a question on permissions of the received files. In order to
change that value, go to
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/ dir. Ther tou wil find a config.ttS[x] {where
x is the your serial device number}. Please note you may have more
than one modems. There is a an entryin the file like this
RecvFileMode:           0600.
Change it to whatever (mine is 0655 for web share)
Restart the hylafax server

--
Zaharioudakis Nikos

Linux for servers . . .

       Macintosh for graphics . . .

             Palm for mobility . . .

                   Windows for solitaire!
If speed kills, then Windows Users may live forever