Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and LDAP

> I have a short question about the Hylafax Server.
> Does anybody know, if it is possible to manage Hylafax users via LDAP ?

Yes, after a fashion.

> So users are able to logon with there LDAP Username and LDAP password,

You can set HylaFAX to use PAM authentication.  Obviously real SASL
support would be better, but this works (via pam_ldap).

> and Hylafax (and the Hylafax Client) knows their E-Mail address etc.

The faxes are all processed by scripts, so that part really supports
everything.

Decent fax clients like HylaFSP support LDAP addressbooks (or just use
the local address book which almost always supports LDAP;  even M$-WAB
does this).