[hylafax-users] Help ! Turning off the -k parameter

My Hylafax software today indiscriminately removed 27 faxes from my send queue because a queue of about 60 faxes built up. This appeared to me to be due to the large number of retries and error messages we are getting in transmission. I will be adjusting my –t and –T parameters to –t 3 and –T 5 and probably throwing in the –E to be super save with old fax clunkers that our recipients use.

Q1. What is the format of the parameter I give to sendfax to stop it removing an item from the queue if it has been there for more than 3 hours ?

The man page talks about –k ‘’ now +3 hours ‘’  being the default. Do I set it to –k ‘’ now +365 days ‘’ ?

Q2. Where on the unix fax server are the queue informations stored which the Hylafax windows client watches ?

Regards

Ron Daniel

Information Systems Manager

Sims-Group Limited