[hylafax-users] Notify - header

I installed Hylafax 4.2.1-2 on a debian sarge system. I am using
"printfax.pl 1.5.0" to send the faxes via "AdiXein" from windows Desktops. I
also managed to edit /var/spool/hylafax/bin/notify so I get copies of the
faxed documents returned to me via e-mail.

When I send faxes, on each page a header is added containing the
information: LocalIdentifier, FAXNumber, Date, Time, number of pages etc.

My Question is: Is it possible to add this header to the attached document
in the returning email? I know, that the email body contains all that
information too, but I would like to archive the documents only and would
appreciate it, if the document itself can tell me, when and to whom i sent
it to.

The same question about the faxes received: Is it possible to add a header
to this documents too, because sometimes the faxes have no header, or the
header does not contain the right faxnumber.