Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie Admin

Samir Faci wrote:

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.. but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I've managed to get hylafax installed. It's as far as i can tell working.

I was wondering if there were any guides as far as day to day administration/configuration. How to specify which format to received faxes in. Weather to email.. where are incoming faxes stored.. etc.

any help would be appreciated.

If you haven't read through the HOWTO, you probably should.

http://www.hylafax.org/howto/