Re: [hylafax-users] config file for Devolo Microlink 56k Fun II

Lee Howard wrote:
> Harald Lux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> could someone send me a working config file for the Devolo Microlink
>> 56k Fun II Modem? This would help me to get our server back running a
>> little faster.

I've used Devolo professional modem (Microlink 56i) for several months
and they work really well in class1.
Class 2.0 (elsa) seems to work well but sometimes faxes are not sent to
remote machine even if hylafax says so.

I don't know if 56k Fun II will work with my configuration, anyway here
it is:

ModemType:              Class1          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff         # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing
ModemResetCmds:         ATX3            # stuff to do when modem is rst
ModemSoftResetCmd:      AT&F             # do soft reset of modem
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1
Class1Cmd:              AT+FCLASS=1     # command to enter class 1
Class1PPMWaitCmd:       <delay:7>
Class1EOPWaitCmd:       <delay:9>
Class1TCFWaitCmd:       <delay:7>
Class1SwitchingCmd:     <delay:7>