Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax "Can not open file"

I probably wasn't clear.

Hylafax is seeing "target" as the number to dial and user@... as the
reference to the file to send. Its the user part of user@123456789 that goes
onto the cover sheet. The parameter for -d needs to be a single value with
no spaces.

So it thinks you have told it to send the files user@123456789 and
fax-test.ps to the number target

Thus when it tries to open user@123456789 as the 1st file to send then it
can't and you get a cannot open file error

Cheers Duncan