[hylafax-users] Configuring hosts.hfaxd

I would like to allow access for all individuals on our network to use
Hylafax, but am unable to get any clients working from individual
workstations.  What would I need to put in the hosts.hfaxd file to allow
all individuals access to connect to hylafax?  Our domain name is
ntdp.henrico, so for instance, my PC is simxp.ntdp.henrico and my
username is sim.  I would like to allow for all computers in our
10.x.x.x IP mask have access to use the fax client if needed.  We will
actually only have about 30 individuals utilizing it, but I want to set
it up to allow for anyone to have access.
Could you please help me with this?  I have reviewed the MAN page for
the hosts.hfaxd file and have tried numerous things without any success.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I can use sendfax locally on the
server and have it send the fax fine.
The clients I am trying to use are winprint, cypheus and hylafsp.
Below is the message that comes across the server when I try to send a
fax through one of the clients:

Jun 27 15:06:11 uit135 HylaFAX[556]: Unable to open the user access file
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd: No such file or directory
Jun 27 15:06:11 uit135 HylaFAX[556]: HylaFAX LOGIN REFUSED (user denied)
FROM simxp.ntdp.henrico [10.29.5.13], sim

Thanks in advance,

Chris Simmons
Document Management Coordinator
County of Henrico, Virginia