Re: [hylafax-users] PDF documents in recvq directory

Okay thanks. What I was looking for was to convert the received tiff
format into PDF so the client will list the received documents and all
you would have to do is double-click on it to download and read it.

You are probably correct on the postscript. I think what I was doing
was seeing if it was based upon filetype and not what was actually
inside the file. So I renamed it from tiff to ps.

I guess I'll have to find another way. I can't mail attachments
because I don't have smtp access to my mailserver. Just wanted everything
done thru the client.

Thanks for your help!

Glen Collins (glenc2004@xxxxxxxxxxx)