[hylafax-users] Hylafax with Dell PE2850 und SuSE

Hello,

I'v a problem that seems to be rare because i cannot find any information
on the net about it:

It's a Dell Poweredge 2850 Server with PCI-X Slots, 64Bit Linux from SuSE
and Hylafax thats should work together.

I bought an active ISDN Card (AVM B1) because passive ones don't work with
dual-cpu or smp systems as far as I know. Now that I tried to install the
card I've to notice that there are no PCI but only PCI-X slots and thats
not compatible.

What hardware would you advice to get Hylafax running on that maschine? My
first thought was an old modem.... Any other ideas? USB-ISDN-Adapters
working on a 64bit smp system?

Please help me, the project has to be finished....  :-)

Thanks and best regards

Christoph