[hylafax-users] Installing CVS Hylafax

Hi All,

I've checked out Hylafax using CVS and built it on a test box
to see if the CVS changes will address some of the V.34 premature
termination issues I'm seeing.

I have it built and everything appears to be working. I'll be doing
my tests later today.

If all goes well, I will implement this on our main faxserver over
the weekend.

Hylafax was installed on the main server using an RPM. To make
this as painless as possible, do people recommend removing the
4.2.1 package (after backing up config files etc) and then doing
the build?

Are there any potential gotchas I should be aware of?

TIA,

Mike