Re: [hylafax-users] Template

> I need to be able to fax company PO's, invoices,  insert
> business form here.
> It needs to be versatile and preferably I should be able to
> delegate the
> design to the appropriate department.

Paul,

I am doing just what you are talking about.  I use the -epsf 'enscript'
function to merge ascii data onto .eps forms.  Works like a charm.  I make
up the forms and save them to .eps files.  Then I have a script that runs on
a cron timer to go look for data files to merge.  If a data file appears, I
read the fax info out of it, merge the form, and send the fax.

JM