[hylafax-users] Template

On our sco server we currently use vsifax to send out our  PO’s to our vendors. I can send it an ascii file, it takes the data, and then converts it to a decent looking form. Is there anything similar with hylafax?

I could write a perl program that would generate a PS  file but working with hand writing PS files is a major pain in the behind.

Ideas, suggestions, or just your thoughts.

Paul

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions