Re: [hylafax-users] Can Hylafax archive old fax messages sent?

I'm writing a script that take the ps file in the archive directory and copy them to an ibay (i'm working on a sme) with the log file.
Moreover, i'm writing a php page that list all the sent faxes and extract from the log file some information, like the destination number, the result etc..
I can share this script, but i need some helps in order to finish it..

R.

Medgyessy, Ferenc (Budapest) ha scritto:

Hi,

Before we install Hylafax I ask you to inform me about an important utility of this fax program.

Our point of view to find a "clever" sw, which can save all fax messages sent with acknowledgement report. (It is important to demonstrate that our company sent this and this fax in past, when a customer questions about.)

Can Hylafax do it?

Best regards,

Ferenc
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed or otherwise directed. If you are not a named addressee or otherwise an intended recipient, you are requested to immediately notify the sender and to delete the email and all attachments from your system.

Visit http://www.sgs.com