[hylafax-users] fax receipt + e-mail

Hello list,

We use a Fax-over-IP product from our ISP.  We send a document attached
via e-mail to a specifically formatted e-mail address, and a delivery
confirmation is e-mailed back to us.

Now I know Hylafax can do this, but the ISP have the inter-city network
to be able to do least cost routing on this (they probably use Hylafax,
for all you know).

I've had a request from a client interested in this, to have the fax
receipt include the first page of the sent fax, or at least as much of
it that fits on the receipt page.

Has anybody done something like this or have any idea how to go about
this?  Google hasn't exactly been my friend so far :-)

My idea so far looks like this:  User send fax via a windows based
hylafax client.  Hylafax sends it on to the correct e-mail address.  Now
where I'm getting stuck is how, when the e-mail receipt comes back, I'm
going to be able to connect the sent fax to the incoming receipt.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
--
Kind regards