[hylafax-users] rpm versions

I noticed that the most current srpm was for rh3.  I have RHEL4 now and
since i didn't see a verson for rh4, i downloaded the src.rpm and used
it to build.  It seems to have worked fine but i'm wondering if there is
a reason that i should not do this as some things have changed since
rhel3.

I notice too that there is a spec file in the tar.gz file and i just
wonder why when i try to do a rbmbuild -ta on it, it won't build.  It
complains about unknown tags.

TIA

Aaron Martinez