[hylafax-users] Converting Multipage Faxes

Hello,

In our system, we convert our faxes into pngs (using ImageMagick's convert) so that we can veiw the faxes in Internet Explorer.  This system has worked fine as long as we've been getting 1 or 2 page faxes.  However, people have started sending faxes with 20+ pages and our server can't convert that many pages effectively.

Is there a more effective way of converting our incoming faxes to something viewable in IE?

Theo

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions