Re: [hylafax-users] Only sending 1 page out of 3?

chaki@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Greetings,

I am having problems sending faxes composed of more than 1 page. HylaFAX
correctly sends the first page, but then returns and doesn't send the rest.
I have no clue what is causing that, therefore I'll show you the log:

---------------

SPECS: Fedora Core 3, HylaFAX v4.1.8, Medi@com Hermes v90 WEB modem

SEND send MPS (more pages, same document)
<-- [9:AT+FTH=3\r]
--> [7:CONNECT]
<-- [9:AT+FRH=3\r]
--> [7:CONNECT]
SEND recv PIP (procedural interrupt positive)

Does this receiver always respond to MPS with PIP?