[hylafax-users] Newbie meeting a challange: 20K outbound faxes in 5 hours # With HylaFAX? what RAS hardware?

Please welcome me to your mailing list ... we need help ... badly :)

We opened a new playground with the challange to build a fax server that
is capable to send out at least 25.000 faxes per day during daytime
(500k and more per month)

I would be wonderful if any experienced HylaFAX users may share there
knowledge ... if this scenario is reasonably possible ... how we can make it.

Target system will be Suse Linux 9.1 - the country we will install this system is UK.

Open questions in short:

- approx. Linux Server Hardware Requirements
- avarage sending time (1-page-fax, not personlized) and required number of phone lines
- suggestions for fax hardware (multiplex, boards...)
- options, ideas of cost savings

If we can setup a scenario with HaliFAX instead of buying a standard fax server solution
we will provide a detailed description of architecture, installation, configuration and
running costs ... may be as a reference.

So, thanx for any contribution :)

Stefan.