[hylafax-users] Last page cut off

Hello,

I have a problem with sending faxes. No matter how many pages are in the fax, the last page is always chopped half-way down.

I modified “PageChop: none” settings in the “config” and the “config.ttyS0”. I’m currently using the AppleLaser Writer driver that is suggested in the HylaFax documentation.

I’ve also setup the modem as both a Class 1, and a Class 2.0 I’m using a US Robotics V90 56k modem.

I’m just about lost at this point, and help would be much appreciated!

Jason

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions