[hylafax-users] email-to-fax

Good morning to all..
I can do the following with hylafax
        - send a fax from the server
        - receive a fax

I just want to use our email service (we have Lotus notes installed in another server) be able to send faxes via user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  format. That is, anybody from our local network be able to write an email to that address, and then the hylafax server catch that message and send it to the destination fax (fax_number)

I'm getting crazy, but I don't have any idea of how to do this! Could anyone help me??  Tell me where to look at, which other packages (if neccesary) do I need.. and so...

Thanks in advance

Apuntate mi nueva dirección: koro@xxxxxx
Nire helbide berria apuntatu:  koro@xxxxxx

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions