From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donald, Adam
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 4:30 PM
To: faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92/faxgetty no answe r

Lee

I came in this morning, and neither of our Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92
modems would respond to calls (however our external USR Courier answered
OK).
ServerTracing is set to 0xFFF and SessionTracing is set to 11 on both MT
modems confs, however, I do not have any entries for either of these modems
in /var/log/messages since this log rolled over on 2/27 (including the times
I tried to get these modems to answer this morning).
I pulled the last 200 lines of /var/log/messages.1 that contained FaxGetty,
and attached it to this mail.  To get the faxgetty processes to answer, I
killed the processes.  Do I need an additional level of logging specified?
Is there a tracing level that I need to set to get more information to
messages?  Is there anything else that I should be looking for?  Thanks
again for your help!

AD