[hylafax-users] Junkfax CIDNumber coming in as 'O' and 'P'

Hi all,

I've been looking at our faxes, and we're getting alot of junk faxes (I
suppose many of us are).  However, the interesting thing is that the
CIDNumber (not name) are coming in as 'O' (not zero, Oh), and 'P'.  The
worst thing is that not ALL faxes coming in with 'P' seem to be junk, so I
can't filter them out.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  I don't get why the telco
would send letters down the number field in the CID.

FYI, we have straight in analog lines with CIDNumber & Name, no DID or
anything fancy.

Thanks
Bill