Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

How many calls do the modem's receive between "wedgings" on average?

The only way I could see to debug this would be to use one of our specially
modified ZPX-PCI modems with a debug port on it to see what the modem did
when it "wedged". Is it possible that you could try to duplicate the issue
in a controlled environment? For example, could you call in from another
machine sending one fax after another and see how long it goes before
"wedging"?

Steve Tuckner
Multi-Tech Systems