[hylafax-users] sending a fax

I have hylafax setup to receive faxes but am at a bit of a loss to get a client on the local machine to send a fax. I am using “root” so as to test and make adjustments where necessary.

I have a “root” user configured in the hosts.hfaxd file. I have “faxq modem” running. I am also using “faxfrontend” as my gui client.

If I generate a coverpage, just as a test, after I hit send a file is generated and is placed in the “sendq” directory. From there it would seem that the modem is not even dialing (I have the speaker turned on)

Some help would be greatly appreciated as this is getting frustrating!!

Phill

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions