Re: [hylafax-users] Sendfax sends blank faxes

On 2005.02.08 11:45 Tyrone Beers wrote:
Hi all, this is my first time using linux and hylafax,
and I am trying to get hylafax to send a fax. However,
when I do this (using sendfax) the fax machine prints
out a blank sheet of paper. I've searched through the
archives for this problem, but none of those solutions
work. Im using Hylafax 4.2.1 on Linux RedHat ES 3 and
sending to a Brother Intellifax 2800.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Looks like you're using a Patton or a Digi device (what is it?).

Don't run it in Class 2/2.0.